A Cup of Travel, Angeles City, I Love PH, Inspire Someone Today, It's More Fun in the Philippines, Mt. Pinatubo, New Year 2016, Pampanga, Pinatubo Ashes, San Fernando City, Singles for Christ, Tarlac, Travel Adventure, Travel Boss, Travel Buddies, Volcanic Ashes, Zambales
These crafts are not just made of clay or wood, they are made of fine ashes from the eruption of Mt. Pinatubo.
The unique maker of these convoluted products is located at San Fernando, Pampanga.
This factory is owned by Ms. Marisa Quiambao. It can produce different designs and of different shapes of miniatures, figurines, and similar carvings.
Some of them are even exported abroad by foreign buyers.
Most of them were used as give away and souvenirs.
May you receive your blessings,
- Let us know if you’re interested to buy one or more, we can help you reach them out.
- Christmas is getting near! Christmas lanterns are up again. Check out our story of the known Christmas lantern maker in our country ==> Rolren’s Christmas Lanterns.
- We also visited 4D Theater of Clark Museum.
- See also other parts of the Clark Museum.
- Check also our capture in Caleruega.
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote daily.
- For travel and packages, you can visit Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito