I’ve been writing few blogs for clients and it is so nice to see my work being posted to other websites, but of course, under different name. This time, I’d like to write for myself. It’s been a while since my writing speaks for me.
In this site, you will find five categories of passion which I would like to share with you.
My Cup of Tin contains the following:
- A Cup of Travel (Travel-blog that contains my personal travel adventures and my all-rights-reserved pictures (wink! 😉 )
- A Cup of Food (Food-Health-blog that contains my personal food adventures)
- A Cup of Expressions (My random thoughts and reflections about anything in my personal adventures. You can also find some tips from my personal experiences or experiences of others that I have acquired and learned)
- A Cup of Learning (Basic Tutorials via Youtube, Slideshare and other social media that I have personally created to share my discoveries, my learning, and other stuffs to hopefully help you in some practical ways)
- A Cup of Quote (My random personal quotes to hopefully inspire someone every day)
This is my way to express my freedom for life. I hope that it will touch lives, express life and encourage people to live more.
May you receive your blessings,