Pangasinan is my birthplace. I keep on coming back to this Province because I love the charm of its tourist spots and also because it’s where my Travel Buddy and other relatives live.
We visited, Lingayen–the Provincial Capital of Pangasinan. Also the known Sison Auditorium and Lingayen’s Beach.
The beach near Sison Auditorium is another lovely spot for sunset viewing. It truly had a major change from the past. This coast was previously full of weeds and tall grasses, but now, it turned into an amazing beach with a park.
After a relaxing day, we had a shawarma break at CSI Lucao in Dagupan. This is my favorite shawarma so far. I love the combination of green tomatoes and french fries. Check out my food blog for this mouthwatering snack.
Indeed, God has a great purpose on why we were born in such a specific place. Haven’t you asked yourself, why you’re not born American? or Canadian? or Ilonggo? or Bicolano? or any other race?. While I haven’t discovered why God allowed me to be born in Pangasinan and yet grow in Pampanga. I’m still on my journey of savoring my place of birth, and I see a beautiful home. 🙂
May you receive your blessings,
- For affordable yet enjoyable travel to Pangasinan, you may contact Enjoy Ka Dito Travels to assist you. you can visit Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.wordpress.com and like our Facebook page atwww.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- You may also want to check my travel experience to Hundred Islands at: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/hundred-islands-alaminos-pangasinan/
- You may also want to check my travel experience to Bolinao at: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/ilog-malino-bolinao/
- Check out my other travel adventures at: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/a-cup-of-travel/
- Want to know more about the waterfalls I have chased so far? https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/a-cup-of-travel/chasing-waterfalls/
- Drooling for a shawarma? Check out my food blog: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/shawarma-ala-lucao/