Guijalo Port is one point to access the island tours aside from the Bikal Port in Brgy. Paniman.
From Naga City, you may opt to go to Sabang Port, then take the passenger boat to Guijalo Port in Caramoan. Fare is PHP 120 / USD 2.41, with a travel time of about 2 hours.
In Guijalo Port, there are more boats ready to get you in the islands. With that astounding view of Mt. Mayon, make sure to still write your name in the manifest before boarding.
May you receive your blessings,
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.