A Cup of Travel, Beach, Chasing Waterfalls, Give Love, Holiday Season, I Love PH, Inspire Someone Today, It's More Fun in the Philippines, Mauban, Quezon, Quezon Province, Travel Adventure, Travel Boss, Travel Buddies
Mauban is 40 kilometers from Lucena City and 147 kilometers from Manila. It is reachable by bus and other land transportation. It is also one of the many coastal municipalities of Quezon Province.
I admire the Tourism Office of Mauban for maintaining the cleanliness and order in their place. Every side has a very enticing view. It’s like you have hit Sagada and Vigan in its quietness and neatness with some preserved old Spanish houses but this time with a wonderful ocean vista.
- Get your first stop with the known Mauban Seawall. If you will go to Cagbalete Island, you will be prompt to go first to the Tourism Office for registration, and you will pass by this port.
2. Rizal Hill Park is a good vantage point to see the entire town of Mauban.
3. 1725 Public Bath. This public bath was built for the people of Mauban where they can wash dishes and clothes for free. However, it was closed for public use to preserve the establishment.
4. Old Houses. There are some colonial structures carefully preserved in Mauban. You can also take a visit to Fr. Horacio de la Costa’s ancestral house containing his collections and memorabilia in good condition.
5. Waterfalls. This is a perfect location for chasing waterfalls. Mauban is blessed with its lovely environment composed of ocean, mountain and waterfalls.
6. Municipal Building. Two of the 8 historical cannons were permanently placed in Mauban’s Municipal Building. Those were gifts from Spanish government in 1798 to the people of Mauban for saving two of its friars from Moro captivity. These cannons were also used to fight against the Spaniards after 100 years.
7. Mauban’s crafts.
8. Cagbalete Island. This island is 20-30 minutes away from the port of Mauban. It’s untouched and underdeveloped, making it more attractive and visited by so many tourists. More of this on my next blog.
May you receive your blessings,
- We also hopped to Cagbalete Island.
- See our chased Alitap Falls and Dahoyhoy Falls.
- Credits to the Tourism Office of Mauban
- For travel packages, you can visit Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.wordpress.com and like our Facebook page atwww.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito