A Cup of Travel, Flowers, Garden, Give Love, God is NOT Dead, I Love PH, Inspire Someone Today, It's More Fun in the Philippines, Nature, Organic Fruits, Organic Vegetables, Sonya's Garden, Tagaytay City, Travel Adventure, Travel Buddies, Trekking
Sonya’s garden is just a private garden before but it was opened to public for those who are interested to know their secrets in maintaining their garden and the love around.
It has a venue for a sweet intimate proposal to your partner and a romantic wedding location after. They also offer cozy rooms that can be complimented with their massage and spa services.
They also sell organic products like vegetables, fruits, teas, lotions, powders, and many more.
If you want to get relaxed and in-person with nature, this place is good for you.
You’ll be surrounded by different flowers. To name a few are hydrangeas, roses, orchids, sun flowers and malaysian mums.
May you receive your blessings,
- Want a hassle-free tour in tagaytay? you may contact Enjoy Ka Dito Travels to assist you. You can visit Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.wordpress.com and like our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- You may also want to check my travel experience to Hundred Islands at: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/hundred-islands-alaminos-pangasinan/
- You may also want to check my travel experience to Bolinao at: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/2015/04/22/ilog-malino-bolinao/
- Check out my other travel adventures at: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/a-cup-of-travel/
- Want to know more about the waterfalls I have chased so far? https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/a-cup-of-travel/chasing-waterfalls/
- Drooling for a shawarma? Check out my food blog: https://mycupoftin.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/shawarma-ala-lucao/