“Tangadan Falls” came from an Ilokano root word “tangad”, meaning “to look up”, perhaps due to the about 40–feet high water drop. It is situated in Amontoc, San Gabriel, La Union.
To reach this majestic body of water, you must prepare yourself with the very steep one-way road going to the falls. Make sure to also condition your body for a 30-minute trek going up and down rocky trail in getting to the Tangadan Falls.
May you receive your blessings,
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.