The beach is shallow which prevents strong waves coming—best for swimming and sun bathing.
The Sabitang Laya is geographically part of Bagieng Island, being its eastern shore.
Unfortunately, we’re not able to explore the island because tourists are prohibited to enter whenever there’s a shooting or preparation for the participants of a TV show called “Survivor”. Yes, “Survivor” of different country episodes shoots in Caramoan. 🙂
May you receive your blessings,
- See also Caramoan: 4 Things To Enjoy During High Tide in Manlawi Sand Bar
- More of Caramoan Stories at: A Cup Of Travel
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- Been to Clark? visit also the 4D Theater of Clark Museum.
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote daily.