A Cup of Travel, Catholic, Christian, Give Love, God is NOT Dead, I Love PH, Inspire Someone Today, It's More Fun in the Philippines, Pangasinan, Tarlac
Visitation of Seven Churches is a tradition, more so a “panata” of Catholics during Lenten season. It is done by visiting 7 churches during Holy Thursday. But others visits at any day of the Holy week depending upon their practice.
This custom is well known as Visita Iglesia in the Philippines. Devotees visit 7-14 churches and recite the Stations of the Cross. While others have their own personal prayer during their visit.
I believe that there is no right or wrong prayers in doing this practice as long as we’re doing this to get close to God and our savior Jesus Christ and remember his sacrifices to save us and grant us mercy and compassion.
Me and my mother-in-law had our short visit to different churches in Pangasinan to pray and realize this Visita Iglesia 2018.
Our first stop is in Monasteryo de Tarlac. It is outside Pangasinan but will surely make you count on God more just as we know that the relic of His cross is in here.
Our last destination is at St. Vincent Ferrer Parish in Bayambang, Pangasinan. Sorry I was not able to take pictures of it.
May you receive your blessings,
- See also Our Lady of Peace Grotto in Caramoan
- Monasteryo de Tarlac
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.