Being the Pebble Capital of the North, Luna La Union is where you can find Bahay na Bato. It was made from the pebbles and stones grabbed along the shores of the municipality.
A Korean named Bong Kim embellished the interiors and the grounds of the rest house owned Dr. Edison and Dr. Purita Chan-Noble. The medical couple opened the house as a tourist destination in 2015 through the inspiration of the local tourism.
Bong Kim contributed in generating jobs to resident of Luna as they trained local artists on stone-carving and engraving. Some though are rated for parental guidance as some sculptures are sensitive for kids.
There is also a 3D museum inside the rest house.
Families and friends can sit around the bonfire pits to relish an unforgettable night under the stars. The house is also open for any event to be celebrated such as birthday parties, weddings, baptisms, and other purposes. The beach though not allowed for swimming can provide a good spot for day-reflection.
May you receive your blessings,
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.