The Cotivas Island is a small island in between two larger islands—Lahuy and Basot Island (also know as Guinahoan Island).
The island is a known lunch stop for tourists. Small huts–can be rented at Php100 each, providing a resting place for all day playing or relaxing in its sapphire waters.
One of the best parts of the island is its goldish-white sand tip. It is heart-shaped seen from above or even viewed from Guinahoan Island. Explore both sides of the island. If it’s low tide, you’ll get to relish the sandbar, too! 😉
May you receive your blessings,
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.