Looking for certified delectable products that you can take home from Davao?
Lola Abon’s Pasalubong store and Apo ni Lola Abon’s store are just next to each other.
Both are famous for yummy delicacies made from Davao’s symbolic fruit – Durian. Their products vary from the old-style and ever-familiar Durian candy to Durian tarts and bars to Durian ice cream.
They also have products made from other local fruits such as Langka (Jackfruit) and Mangosteen.
Their delicious treats come in vibrant packaging that lures customer choice. Surely indulging experience for Durian and non-Durian lovers alike. You’ll find sellers of Davao pomelo (suha) too around. 😉
May you receive your blessings,
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.