We tried roaming around, though fear crept in because of the recent bombing in here, but our excitement and faith is more powerful that we’re able to eat our dinner here for 2 nights.
One lesson I’ve learned after our every hefty meals is that,
“if you’ll allow your fears to consume you, (Boy I was secretly scared because of the bombing), you will not be able to discover what lies after the fear and you will not be able to enjoy life’s gifts in a once in a lifetime opportunity”
Roxas Avenue begins to get busy when time hits 6:00pm. Street food sellers have completely set up their stalls. Different people like foreigners, tourist, and more so locals like students and professionals start to cloud these arcades that are lined up on the street side. The kiosks and the space for the food chasers occupy the entire street.
Visiting this place might just prove the Psychological theory that you tend to consume more because there’s a lot of choices to choose from. If you’re a food lover like me, you’ll surely would like to try almost everything you see. From the colorful fruity shakes to the tusok-tusok and ihaw-ihaws.
Make sure to try of course the grilled sea foods that is very cheap for your dinner. They also serve steamed rice.
May you receive your blessings,
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.