Lahos Island has one of the best beaches in Caramoan Peninsula. It is part of the short tour because it’s positioned along with other islands and islets in the southern portion of Caramoan Peninsula. They are pretty near Paniman beach, which is one of the jump-off points for island hopping.
I liked this lovely beach with its clear water and powdery-white sand very much. However, this beach disappears during high tide , from its name ‘Lahos’ meaning “to vanish,”. Its two vast rock structures add a definite appeal and distinction to the Lahos Island as they split the two beaches.
Lahos island is quite small, but it’s very prevalent among tourists as you can already have two in one island – one side is nice for swimming with the dense sand and calm water; while the waves on the other side is liberal—if you choose to swim on this side, just make sure you move away from the limestone rocks to prevent head bangs.
May you receive your blessings,
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.