A Cup of Travel, activated charcoal, black ice cream, Davao, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Foodtrip, ice cream, Sweet Tooth, Travel Adventure, Travel Boss, Travel Buddies
Roxas Avenue Night Market is very famous in the City of Davao not only to tourists but also to the Davaoeños itself.
After having our dinner here twice during our stay, we went for desert. We tried the rampant activated charcoal along the street.
At first, we’re hesitant to buy some, its black color is unusual, but you know that the ice cream lover in me is impregnable (ask my husband about it 😉 ). If others were enjoying it for a minute long, I guess there’s nothing wrong enjoying a scoop or two. 😉
And there it goes, according to WebMD.com, activated charcoal is sometimes used to help treat a drug overdose or a poisoning. When you take activated charcoal, drugs and toxins can bind to it. This helps rid the body of unwanted substances. Charcoal is made from coal, wood, or other substances.
May you receive your blessings,
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.