Samal Island offers many tourist spots but should you prefer an extreme activity, Aqua Maxima will surely fit you.
Aqua Maxima Resort is not the typical sun, sand, sea thing. It is more of a cliffy-beach perfect for adventures other than just relaxing. 🙂
The entrance is quite rough and rocky, you’ll need to ride a funicular going down the resort and up back to parking lot.
The resort has its own restaurant which also offers exotic cuisines with crocodile meat as the main ingredient. Quite pricey though.
It also offers accommodation for people who’d like to stay in the resort for an overnight or two.
The 40-meter super slide (made from tarpaulin) will surely excite you, bringing you from the top to 120-feet distance from sea. The water blob is also a thrilling to-do list best during high tide. Sorry if you happen to visit there during low tide, the life guards there will strictly prohibit you to experience it for your safety.
If water activities do not interest you, there is also the canopy walk where you cross a suspended bridge and rappel your way down.
The 40-meter slide is good to help you release your stress too! You’ll find yourself screaming so long right after you fell into the deep blue sea. No worries if you’re not a swimmer 😉 the life guards will make you wear your life vest to ensure you’ll float after the slide and blob had dropped you into the see 😀
While waiting for your turn to the slide, you can also try their cliff diving.
May you receive your blessings,
- Check out our other Davao Experience.
- See my feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.