Meet our charming first born Maria Yohanna P. Ignacio.
In this trying time brought about by the crisis left and right, we’re honestly scared deep inside. As a pregnant woman that may have higher risks to acquire in times like this–corona virus and all the stress it brings (may also have been the reason to our preeclampsia case that has nearly broken my heart down). It could mean death to mother and/or child, miscarriage or complications.. Thank you for all who have prayed for our safety. We are beyond blessed to have this little angel with us. I’m sure Mama Luz and Mama Mary are so joyful too.
Her name derived:
Maria = that has her Mommy’s first name too. Both because of Mama Mary whom we believe interceded for us in our most awaited answered prayer.
Yohanna= her Daddy’s nickname initial Y + Ohanna (from Ohana means family; nobody gets left behind). Altogether, Yohanna of hebrew origin meaning “God is gracious” / “God has favored me”
Despite the losses and mishaps this almost half of the year have brought us, We have still so much to be grateful for to our God. We choose to still continue living a life of inspiration and positivities.
May you receive your blessings,
- Check out some of my crafts at My Wedding Project
- Be Inspired with my piece of Sharing is Caring
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.