Stunning and exotic, part of the Metropolitan Davao area known as the Island Garden City of Samal or simply known as IGaCoS, is a great destination if you are looking for serenity, adventures and extreme dares with nature.
One resort we tried to visit is the Paradise Island Park and Beach Resort.
Paradise Island Park and Beach Resort also have their aviary.
Samal is an island paradise located in Davao Gulf, just facing the Davao City. The island is blessed with lovely coast with white sand beaches, splendid rock formations, and rich marine life. It is where the famous Pearl Farm Beach Resort is located, literally a pearl farm.
The Island Garden City of Samal is just 15 minutes from Davao City by ferry or pump boat. Its prestine crystal clear water and white sand beaches offer a welcome break from city life. Despite the nearness from the city, you can feel and smell the fresh air and cleanliness of waters.
We ordered halo-halo to soothe the warm weather in the resort. 😉
May you receive your blessings,
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.