My husband and I would like to thank our Brgy. Officials (Brgy. Captain, Councilors, SK, CVO etc.) and the good samaritans who shared their crops and food to the entire Barangay. We salute you and we’re grateful to your deeds. God will surely bless you with your good acts.
We decided though to share to others what we have received, those who are more in need to help them in their basic necessity.
P. S. It is not that we have enough of our needs, we too are running out of our stocks, we don’t have enough alcohol even so worrying that we mostly need it soon when Yohan will come out of this world. We run out of foods that our normal eating capacity is used to consume. Our business is greatly hit by this crisis and gave us so much stress and headache in planning how to bounce back soon. But we try our best to calm down and just consume whatever is available in us. We don’t post to brag that we have given to others despite our own needs. It’s an act to hopefully inspire others do the same. Knowing and letting others know that THIS TOO SHALL PASS.
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.