A Cup of Expression, Cord blood, Cord Blood Banking, Cordlife, Give Love, God is NOT Dead, Inspire Someone Today
Been planning and praying for the security of our family even before Yohan came into our life through cord blood banking. Thank you Yohan for the chance of giving Daddy and Mommy and our blood line to somehow be secured with you in your cord blood.
We pray that all will be well once you pop out and even now you are nearly to pop. This is part of Mommy’s vow to your Daddy at the Altar– “I will not let it happen to me or you, as what had happen to your Lola Luz and Lola Anna”
In this time of uncertainty and pandemic, Very timely as always as it was when your Lola Luz was still here but struggling.. Mommy’s favorite Bible verse among the list:
Jeremiah 29:11 New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Email me if you are also interested to bank your baby’s cord blood. I would be more willing to share my experience and connects.
May you receive your blessings,
- Check out some of my crafts at My Wedding Project
- Be Inspired with my piece of Sharing is Caring
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.