The thought of “I feel angry and it’s okay.”.
Yield a pause from: “WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, WHY AM I SUCH A DESPICABLE MOM?”.
You may say to yourself: “I feel angry and that’s okay because anger is a healthy, human feeling.”
.Explained: Anger is one of the five basic emotions that guide us in life and that other feelings stem from, not a “bad emotion,” or one we should be embarrassed of in any way.
Anger helps in shielding us from danger and can move us to act when bias is around. Yet, our fear of anger and the actions we commit when it is present is what frequently make problems in our lives..
Looking anger as good (not a negative emotion that should be concealed) permits us to move through it with honesty, instead of trying to escape it.
To help process this strong emotion, consider using a stress ball or doing 20 push-ups if you’re a kinesthetic, writing in your journal if you’re visual, or calling your close friend or trusted group who will listen if you’re into audio learning.
May you receive your blessings,
- Check my inspiring ebook at https://bit.ly/353hm6D
- Be Inspired with my piece of Sharing is Caring
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.