Thank you Yohan! Mommy is learning a lot from you
Here are some baby tips for new Moms out there that will help you stay connected with your baby.
Commend your baby and give her much of loving attention
Spend time cuddling and holding your baby. This will help her feel secured and cared for.
Play with your baby when she’s attentive and relaxed. Then watch your baby closely for signs of being tired or fussy so that she can take a break from playing.
Divert your baby with toys and move her to safe places when she starts moving and touching things that he shouldn’t touch.
Speak to your baby. She will find your voice calming.
Respond when your baby makes a sound by replicating the sounds and adding words. This will help her to utilize language
Read to your baby. This will aid her to develop and know sounds and language
Sing to your baby and play music. We sometimes open the tv to simply listen or even watch in a distance a baby program together while we sing with her.. This will help your baby develop a love for music and will help her brain progress.
Take care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞! It is 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 and 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.
I am just a chat away for stressed and anxious Moms out there
May you receive your blessings,
- Check my inspiring ebook at https://bit.ly/353hm6D
- Be Inspired with my piece of Sharing is Caring
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.