Penong’s is Davao’s bet. It is one of the best budget-friendly restaurants in Davao. Aside from their unlimited rice, they also have the best, yummiest and juiciest chicken and pork barbecue in Davao city. Also, the restaurant serves a load of other delectable dishes, including sinigang, grilled seafood, sinuglaw, kinilaw and pinakbet.
May you receive your blessings,
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.