A Cup of Travel, Dahican Beach, Davao, Davao Oriental, Give Love, I Love PH, Inspire Someone Today, It's More Fun in the Philippines, Mati City, Swimming Summer, Travel Adventure, Travel Boss, Travel Buddies
Dahican Beach is known as the Skimboarding Capital of the Philippines. The best activities done in here is surfing and skimboarding. We’re not in season for the surfing though that’s why we opted to just roam around the beach.
Another exciting activity that you can try in here is the ultralight plane from the old airport in Mati, where you can take an overlooking of the Dahican Beach and the entire Mati shore.
At night, Dahican Surf Shack is a place to stay if you look for a mini bar. You can order drinks and cocktails while on a sound trip or just by listening simply in the sound of the waves along the shore. They also serve sumptuous dinner. We ordered grilled tuna belly and lechon kawali and we’re so full. 😉
In the morning, they also serve hearty breakfast. Their hungarian sausage is really tasty 🙂
Going to and from Dahican Beach, you will pass by the “Sleeping Dinosaur Island”. It looks like a sleeping dino from afar 🙂
May you receive your blessings,
- See our other Roxas Avenue foodtrip and taste the so called Black Ice Cream
- Visit Davao’s spots starting in Samal Island’s Hagimit Falls
- Looking where to buy pasalubong in Davao? Check Lola Abon & Apo ni Lola Abon
- See my other feature of Caramoan Tourist Spots:
- For easier and hassle free bookings, try contacting Enjoy Ka Dito’s Site at:www.enjoykadito.com and like Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/EnjoyKaDito
- See the majestic sand bar of Caramoan in Manlawi Island
- Check out what’s more in Caramoan at A Cup Of Travel
- Be inspired with A Cup Of Quote.